AMD EPYC™ 7003&7002 compact 1U rack server with support for up to 4 SATA & SAS, 2 PCIe 4.0, dual LAN, OCP 2.0 Mezzanine card and ASUS Control Center
- Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7003&7002 Series Processors with enhanced I/O, memory and security
- Supports up to 16 DIMMs for up to 2TB memory
- Flexible storage design with up to four 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch hot-swap SATA and SAS drives and one M.2 22110 SSDs
- 650W 80 Plus Platinum power supply for high power efficiency
- Supports up to 225W TDP
- Features two PCI 4.0 lanes with 16 GT/s for next-gen connectivity
- Dual onboard LAN for improved data throughput and efficiency, plus one optional OCP 2.0 mezzanine card supporting up to 100G or higher ultrafast speed for HPC
- Complete IT infrastructure management with ASMB9 out-of-band remote management and ASUS Control Center for in-band management
- Features ASUS-exclusive Thermal Radar 2.0 technology that automatically adjusts fan curves across various zones
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.
- * Optional means “built for order”.