AMD EPYC™ 9004 high density 2U4N server that designed for liquid cooling solutions and support up to dual processors, 24 DIMM, two PCIe 5.0 slots, two M.2, 2 NVMe, and two 10G LAN per node
- Powerful performance: Powered by AMD EPYC 9004 processors with 128 Zen 4c cores, 12-channel, up to 4800 MHz DDR5 and support for a maximum TDP of up to 400 watts per socket
- Scale-out infrastructure: The four-node architecture design is ideal for CDN, HCI and cloud workloads to drive IT agility and digital transformation
- Direct liquid cooling (DLC): Fully designed for cooling integration and installation, including CPU with higher TDP to increase data center efficiency and power density
- Scale-up node design: Each node supports for dual processors, 24 DIMM, two PCIe 5.0 x16 slots and two M.2, two 10G LAN and 2 NVMe
- High power efficiency: Redundant 3200W or 2600W Titanium power supplies
- Enhanced IT-infrastructure management: ASUS ASMB11-iKVM remote control with ASPEED AST2600, ASUS Control Center IT management software and hardware-level Root-of-Trust solution
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.