AMD EPYC™ 9004 dual-processor 4U GPU server that supports eight dual-slot GPUs, liquid cooling solution, up to 24 DIMM, 11 PCIe 5.0 slots, Dual NVMe, four 3000W Titanium power supplies, OCP 3.0 and ASMB11-iKVM
- Powerful performance: Powered by AMD EPYC 9004 processors with 96 Zen 4 cores, 12-channel, up to 4800 MHz DDR5 and support for a maximum TDP of up to 400 watts per socket
- AI and HPC workloads ready: Up to eight dual-slot active or passive GPUs, NVIDIA NVLink® bridge, and NVIDIA Bluefield DPU support to enable performance scaling
- Power-efficient system design: Independent CPU and GPU airflow tunnels for thermal optimization and support for up to four 3000W Titanium redundant power supplies for uninterrupted operation
- Comprehensive cooling solutions: Designed for both liquid cooling and enhanced air cooling based on CPU TDP for versatile workloads
- Scale-up storage and expansion design: A total of eight bays in combination of Tri-Mode NVMe/SATA/SAS drives on the front panel and 11 PCIe 5.0 slots for higher bandwidth and system upgrade
- Flexible networking module design: Optional OCP 3.0 module with PCIe 5.0 slot in rear panel for faster connectivity
- Enhanced IT-infrastructure management: ASUS ASMB11-iKVM remote control with ASPEED AST2600, ASUS Control Center IT management software and hardware-level Root-of-Trust solution
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.