NVIDIA® HGX A100 AI server featuring four A100 Tensor Core GPUs, an AMD EPYC™ 7003 CPU, four storage bays, one M.2, three PCIe® 4.0 slots, 80 PLUS® Titanium power supply, ASUS ASMB10-iKVM and OCP 3.0
- NVIDIA® HGX A100 with four Tensor Core GPUs delivers 80 teraFLOPS of FP64 for HPC workloads
- Fueled by a single AMD EPYC 7003 series processor supporting TDP of 280 W
- Optimized thermal design enables 400 W GPUs for better AI, simulation and data-analytics performance
- Direct GPU-to-GPU interconnect via NVLink delivers up to 200 GB/s bandwidth for efficient scaling
- Energy-efficient design with independent CPU and GPU-airflow tunnels for power savings
- Three PCIe® 4.0 expansion slots support 200 GB Mellanox HDR InfiniBand smart network interface controller
- High-throughput performance via NVIDIA GPU Direct Storage with four 3.5-inch drive bays and one onboard M.2
- 3000 W 80 Plus Titanium power supply reduces operating costs and enables easier servicing
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM with ASPEED AST2600 controller for out-of-band management
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The information contained is general testing result for reference. Please consult local sales representative for more information on specific supported CPU list on each system.